Lightweight mobility scooter reviews
Lightweight mobility scooter reviews 2017
Update: May 2017
What is a lightweight mobility scooter
A lightweight mobility scooter (or sometimes called travel mobility scooter) is an motor powered scooter which is featured by its lightweight but still has all of the features similar to other scooters. The lightweight model can be only 40 lbs., foldable, detachable and it is preferred by users who are traveling a lot. Lightweight models are very helpful for seniors and patients with limited strengths, especially when family members are not always around because they can handle the lightweight version on their own.
Reviews of best rated lightweight models 2017
Here is top 5 lightweight models that we consider the best in this category. You can read full reviews of each model below, or considering all other lightweight model in the table at the end of this article.
- Editor choice: SmartScoot lithium battery, lightweight only 40 lbs. Mobility Scooter. Read full reviews
- Best speed: Transformer Electric Folding Mobility Scooter. Read full reviews
- Best price: Shoprider Echo 3 Wheel Scooter. Read full reviews
- Best value: Drive Medical Scout Compact Travel Power Scooter, 3 Wheel. Read full reviews
- Best warranty time: Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter Including 5 Year Ext. Warr.. Read full reviews