Roscoe Knee Scooter Reviews
Roscoe Knee Scooter Reviews
update: May 2017
Roscoe Knee Scooter is one of the most popular knee scooter models that can work fairly well both indoor and outdoor. This scooter from Roscoe Medical is steerable and it has four large wheels and brakes therefore you can maneuver around easily even on grass and rougher surfaces. Besides, the Roscoe Knee Scooter is able to support large person (max weight capacity 350 lbs.) which is higher than most of the competitors (in this price range). The scooter is padded on knee platform, handlebar grips and having easy folding mechanism. At a bargain price (around $180 range), the Roscoe Knee Scooter is highly recommended for persons with foot injury. Rating 4.5/5.0.
Introduction of Roscoe Knee Scooter
The Roscoe Knee Scooter from Roscoe Medical is an affordable knee scooter/knee walker for person with leg injuries. It’s ability to use indoor/outdoor on rough terrains, support big person and affordable price makes this model as one of the most popular choice with nearly 1,000 positive reviews.
Main benefits of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Support person with high weight (350 lbs.). Although there are a lot models that can support big persons, this Roscoe Knee Scooter is one of the cheapest that you can find.
- It is easy to use and lightweight (about 22 lbs.) There are steering handle, brakes, thumbs lever button for folding, big wheels on this model which are all the best features that you can find on any top models.
- It has an additional large basket in front, which is very useful to carry things around.
- The knee platform height can be adjusted, which is great because you need to adjust to your comfort height. This is a plus point because some models do not have such features.
Important specifications of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Max weight support: 350 lbs.
- 8 inches wheel
- Padded knee platform, padded handlebar
- Folding by thumbs lever
- Total weight 22.8 lbs
- Limited warranty time
Pros and Cons of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Made by sturdy materials for long lasting
- Comfy with knee platform
- Easy to roll because of the PU wheels
- Suitable for any users because the height can be adjusted
- Affordable compare to others
- Brake is tight
- Users find it hard to assemble
Tips to use the model
While the cushion of knee walker/scooter is in good quality, your knee can feel hurt when using for a long distance. If you are using it for hours, may be you need a knee pad (which is about $10) that will help to release the pain.
When you are having leg injury and you always want to be active, a knee scooter will be a better option instead of a traditional crutch. The Roscoe Knee Scooter is trusted by thousands of users which will never disappoint you, whether using indoor or on rough surfaces.