Roscoe Knee Scooter Reviews
What we discuss -> Quick Navigation
- Roscoe Knee Scooter Reviews
- Introduction of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Why people choose the Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Main benefits of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Important specifications of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Pros and Cons of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Roscoe knee scooter manual
- Roscoe knee scooter types
- Best knee walker reviews
update: Jan. 2018
Roscoe Knee Scooter is one of the most popular knee scooter models that can work fairly well both indoor and outdoor. This scooter from Roscoe Medical is steerable and it has four large wheels and brakes therefore you can maneuver around easily even on grass and rougher surfaces. Besides, the Roscoe Knee Scooter is able to support large person (max weight capacity 350 lbs.) which is higher than most of other knee walkers on the market (in the same price range). This knee scooter is padded on the knee platform, handlebar grips and having easy folding mechanism. At a bargained price, the Roscoe Knee Scooter is highly recommended for persons with foot injury. You can check for the current price and possible discount of this model here.
Introduction of Roscoe Knee Scooter
The Roscoe Knee Scooter from Roscoe Medical is an affordable knee scooter/knee walker for big person who have leg injuries. This little knee scooter is able to use both indoor and outdoor, even on rough terrains, it can support big person and the price is very affordable, making this model as one of the most popular choice with nearly thousands positive reviews.
Why people choose the Roscoe Knee Scooter
When choosing a knee walker, there are some critical factors to consider and people come to choose this model because it has “all-in-one” features that are fully satisfied different situation. The scooter has large rubber wheels therefore you can use this scooter outdoor even on the grass or soil yard (while most of knee walker has smaller wheel size). Besides, it is optimized for convenience and ease-of-use (lightweight, foldable) and it can support larger person therefore when choosing a knee walker, the model from Roscoe Medical shows more advantages than rival models.
Main benefits of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Support person with high weight (350 lbs.). Although there are a lot models that can support big persons, this Roscoe Knee Scooter is one of the cheapest that you can find.
- It is easy to use and lightweight (about 22 lbs.) There are steering handle, brakes, thumbs lever button for folding, big wheels on this model which are all the best features that you can find on any top models.
- It has an additional large basket in front, which is very useful to carry things around.
- The knee platform height can be adjusted, which is great because you need to adjust to your comfort height. This is a plus point because some models do not have such features.
Important specifications of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Max weight support: 350 lbs.
- 8 inches wheel
- Padded knee platform, padded handlebar
- Folding by thumbs lever
- Total weight 22.8 lbs
- Limited warranty time
Pros and Cons of Roscoe Knee Scooter
- Made by sturdy materials for long lasting
- Comfy with knee platform
- Easy to roll because of the PU wheels
- Suitable for any users because the height can be adjusted
- Affordable compare to others
- Brake is tight
- Users find it hard to assemble
Tips to use the model
While the cushion of knee walker/scooter is in good quality, your knee can feel hurt when using for a long distance. If you are using it for hours, may be you need a knee pad (which is about $10) that will help to release the pain.
When you are having ankles or legs injury and you always want to be active, a knee scooter will be a better option instead of a traditional crutch. The Roscoe Knee Scooter is trusted by thousands of users which will never disappoint you, whether using indoor or on rough surfaces.
Roscoe knee scooter manual
When using any knee walker, one of the most common issue is that the handlebar is misaligned. When you are dealing with this problem, you can check for roscoe knee scooter manual here to resolve it quickly.
Roscoe knee scooter types
The Roscoe knee scooter has only one standard size:
- Knee platform: 7” x 14”
- Handle height: 31”-41”
- Knee pad height: 17.5”-25”
- Weight: 22.8 lbs.
- User height support: 4′ 11” to 6′ 6”
Besides, it has 3 colors for your choice: marked as #ROS-KSBG (burgundy color), #ROS-KSB (Black) , #ROS-KSW (White)
Best knee walker reviews
If you want to check for other top rated knee walker beside this model, you can read the best knee walker reviews